1. What area do you cover?
Generally speaking about a 15-20 mile radius of Bath but do call to discuss this with us.
2. Do you provide a written quote?
3. If I book more than one car do I get a discount?
Please ask for quote.
4. Can the car I book be used for more than one trip?
Yes, of course it can. It really depends on the distance as you won’t want your guests waiting for you for too long.
5. Will the car be valeted before it comes to collect me?
Yes. Our cars are all cleaned inside and out and mechanically checked before every trip.
6. Can I have the car ribbon in the colour of my wedding theme?
Yes. We ask you to provide the ribbon to ensure exact colour match and our driver will be happy to attach it. Ribbon length is 5 metres.
7. Are your drivers happy to work with my photographer?
Yes. Our drivers are all experienced in working with photographers (they usually know many of the local photographers) to get the best shots for you on the day.
8. What happens if the car breaks down?
This rarely happens but if it does we will do our best to repair or replace the car with a similar or more expensive model. This depends on the distance we have to travel. All our drivers have mobile telephones and there is always a standby car and driver at base.
9. When do I need to pay the balance of the cost?
1 month before the event we will invoice you for the balance and phone to confirm times and location details.
10. Are all your available cars shown on your website?
Yes. We are adding to our collection all the time so do contact us to arrange a viewing.
11. Are the cars fitted with seatbelts?
No, there is no suitable ankerage. They are not required by law due to the age of the vehicles.